Thursday, July 8, 2010

Google Tools...You Rules! haha j/k


Dear Google Tools,
I am extending this personal "thank you" for all that you have done for me. You are a real life-saver. I know our relationship started out slow, but "Wow....now look at us!" Remember in the beginning when you and I only had e-mail to talk about? Ah, but then you began to explore things such as maps, earth, iGoogle, Gtalk, Google docs., images, video, blogger, and even a calender to help keep track of you oh-so-busy live. Again, thank you so much for your dedication, creativity, and the sheer fact that you make my life so much easier!
Sincerely,
Mr. Canaan Bump


On a more serious note....I use Google Tools on a regular basis; including searching, images, videos, gtalk, maps, earth, and most recently documents. As there are some Google tools that I have not yet discovered, I am excited to experiment with these. These tools include Glogster and G-reader. Exploring....here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the statement "Google App... you rule." I never knew the amount of different applications the program had until I started this class. It's amazing the different tool you have to work with. I also want to tell you that I love your page. I espectially like the picture of the globe! Great work

    ReplyDelete